On Thursday, September 29, a drug sweep was conducted in Ridley Park, which is just outside of Philadelphia, PA. In this sweep, there was a raid on a Boeing plant which houses 5,400 employees. From the raid, more than three… Read More
Boeing’s new engine variant for their successful 737 is the 737 MAX. This new group (737 MAX 7, 737 MAX 8 and 737 MAX 9) is predicted to deliver great results. This series of aircraft have been given the title… Read More
Boeing was granted US patent Number 7,900,865 on March 8, 2011 for an incredibly unique and revolutionary type of aircraft. With a design the likes of which have never been seen in the commercial aircraft industry, Boeing may just be gearing up for the 797, the 737’s successor. The patent includes the following design features:
- Canard elevators on the forward fuselage.
- An elliptical wide body fuselage that could accommodate twin aisles.
- Wings mounted at the 10 and 2 o’clock position on the rear fuselage.
- Forward swept wings with a forward wing sweep of 15 to 19 degrees.
- Engines mounted on pylons at the rear of the fuselage.
- The rear fuselage and wings extended to form a horizontal stabilizer and elevator.
- Two canted vertical stabilizers
- Main landing gear contained in the rear fuselage
- The design can accommodate high bypass turbofans, counter-rotating prop jets or turboprop engines.
- Engine location above the fuselage and surrounded by vertical stabilizers to reduce engine noise.
Donald Trump may be running for President. He may not be. We really don’t know right now, but we do know that he recently bought a larger 757 for his private jet travel. Late last year, Trump paid approximately $100… Read More
Boeing revealed the latest (fourth generation) Queen of the Skies: the 747-8 Intercontinental. Debuting just over a year after its freighter sister, the Intercontinental boasted Boeing’s newest house colors—a bright, fiery red and orange mix. As the largest passenger… Read More
Australia’s Qantas Airways Ltd. said Friday it had canceled orders for 15 Boeing 787s and delayed the delivery of a further 15 aircraft due to turbulent market conditions.